Do not see Anthony Joshua Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder, a man who won the Heavyweight war


Anthony Joshua believes that Dante Wilder will defeat Tyson Fury after meeting in LA next month, but he says he will not see the battle without any hesitation.


The Unified Heavyweight world champion does not have to be kingless regardless of the belt of Wilson, but America's next dispute against his bitta is not fit according to its schedule, so if it happens, it will fall asleep quickly.



Joshua gave the talk at Range Rover Echo, explaining the incident: "For me there is so much struggle in the morning, so I will go to sleep.

"I enjoy seeing highlights. I will see it in the social media in the morning. When I wake up, I found who was cut off.

"It's a generation, we like highlights, so I do not see the whole thing."
Powered by Blogger.