How to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury: live stream and TV channel information

Tyson Fury faces Deontay Wilder in a huge heavyweight bout on December 1 with thousands watching ringside in LA and millions more around the world.



Fury will challenge Wilder for the one world heavyweight title he has never held at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.

During a promotional tour ahead of the fight, Fury said: "He hasn't got what he says he's got. I see fear in Deontay Wilder, I could sense his heartbeat through his suit.

"I know when a man's scared - Wilder's terrified of me. He's timid when he's around me - looks at the floor, doesn't make eye contact, all that sort of stuff. Even when he's around me, off-stage."

Will this translate in the ring? Here is how you can watch the fight on December 1.
Powered by Blogger.